Every day,hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world visit Turkey. Natural wonders, cultural values, historical architecture, and geographical advantages abound in Turkey.
For many foreigners,the terms Turkish passport and Turkish citizenship are quite essential.It is currently fairly simple to obtain Turkish citizenship and a passport.
Foreigners can obtain Turkish citizenship and a passport by purchasing real estate or making an investment in the required amount.
When you get a Turkish passport, you will be able to travel to more than 100 countries without a visa and 7 countries with an e-Visa.
The Benefits of a Turkish Passport
• According to a new law, you may obtain a Turkish passport and citizenship in just 30 days.
• You enjoy visa-free access to more than 100 countries and simple entry privileges to 26 Schengen Zone nations.
• The Turkish passport is ranked among the top 30 passports in the world, and it includes free education and university return options.
• During the required period, you do not require a residence permit.
• If you hold this passport, you can take advantage of Turkish pension programs.
• You have the right to vote in all forms of elections, and you have access to all medical services.
• If you have a Turkish passport, you can apply for dual citizenship. The validity of a Turkish passport is ten years.
Turkish Passport Types
• A green-colored special passport for top government personnel.
• Ordinary Passport: Turkish nationals' passport, which is red in color. Citizenship allows foreigners to get regular passports.
• Grey-colored service-stamped passport: public officials, journalists, and others.
• A black diplomatic passport is available: Ambassadors and diplomats.
Turkish Citizens' Visa Requirements – Visa-Free Countries
Turkey is placed 38th in the world this year, according to the Henley Passport Index, with 114 points on the visa-free travel index.
According to Henley's study, the Turkish passport allows people to travel more than 100 countries without requiring a visa.
Turkish passports allow visa-on-arrival entry to 42 countries. Without applying ahead of time, a visa on arrival is obtained at the airport.
With electronic authorisation or an online visa, Turkish passport holders can travel to seven countries (eVisa).
In terms of investment and housing, Istanbul real estate developments provide a wide range and to obtain Turkish citizenship and a passport . If you want to invest in real estate and buy a property in Istanbul, you may contact us, akdinvest , to learn more about our portfolio and projects.